For the Love of Junk

October 06, 2009

Ferragamo, Amalfi, and Griffith-Blucher Boots Listed on Bonanzle & Etsy

SOLD the Ferragamos and Griffith-Blucher boots!

I’ve been listing items on Etsy and Bonanzle today. My favorite 3 items are vintage boots. There is a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo knee-hi spectator boots in black, a pair of Amalfi knee-hi boots in brown, and a pair of Griffith-Blucher cowboy boots in dark brown. All of the boots are in amazing condition and range from 6 ½ to 7 ½.


Bonanzle:
http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/17653?postcommit_show=true

Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5980145



3 comments:

Debs Crochet said...

Very nice boots. You don't really see too may people wearing them here in Florida though

jammatun said...

You would be surprised. Every cold day I wear boots - love them!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oh wow...boots boots boots. I love em. Unfortunately, I don't own any here in the Philippines since it's wayyyyyyyyy to hot to wear them here. But I did when I was back in California.=)